After weeks of deliberation, I bought a new car! Josh and I test-drove it in Bloomington a few weeks ago and it took me a long time to finally make a decision (let's just forget the fact that I almost peed my pants/vomited when I finally said yes). It's a 2005 Pontiac G6 and full of fantastic features that I'm not used to, aka keyless entry and a sunroof. Yes, I'm now a high roller.
And for the sake of comparison, here's the old one. I sold it to a girl from my church so I know it's in good hands, but I'm still kind of sad that it's gone. But then I think about the fact that it's TEAL and I get over it quickly. Rest in peace, beast.
Which brings me to my final point. My new car needs a name. It's kind of a pearly white, therefore the logical suggestion would be Pearl; HOWEVER, I don't like the predictable. Any thoughts?
All for now.
Monday, March 17, 2008
RIP Teal Beast
Posted by Dana at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah you're not married YET. we'll have to have a double date sometime and it can consist of cutting hair and playing tennis. ha. we're the same because you want to be like me.
also, you should name your car Miley. Or White Shadow...because there can't be such a thing...
The new car is so hot! I did love the teal beast though. Good for you!
i realized yesterday morning that i did not get to see eleanor pearl mcentire's trunk... i need to see it... i have a trunk fetish... especially in new cars because the trunks are just so clean and beautiful... so yeah, don't give me a weird look when i get back and ask to see it.
Post a Comment