CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My birthday is June 19...

...in case anyone was wondering what to get me. And also I'm obsessed with the song.



On a slightly similar note, I might finally be getting Adobe Creative Suite! I asked for the money for my birthday, but I can get a 75% discount if I order through U of I. Not that any of this means anything to you people, but I can finally start doing my graphic design stuff at home now...and on a more regular basis. And who knows, maybe even start doing some freelance on the side AND GET PAID FOR IT. We all know I love to get paid with food, but sometimes that just doesn't cut it (believe it or not).

But in case you were wondering, it will take a lottery win for me to be able to purchase a new Mac and the software. I just like the commercial.

4 comments:

melenglund said...

Love the song too - it's a regular in my spinning mix. Doesn't it just make you want to dance and sing along?

The Wickershams said...

Did you catch Graham last night on Dave Letterman? HE WAS SO CUTE. I still love him. But love Howie more.

Anna said...

yes, but the battery life on that thing is ass.

amy said...

oh you and your mac air.