So I was getting crap for not updating this blog enough, and I agree...I need to step up my game. That being said, I feel it would be great to talk about this season's love: AMERICAN IDOL. I watched it back when it was Kelly & Justin and Clay & Ruben, but then there was about a 5 year break where I didn't really care (Taylor Hicks = nasty, prematurely gray-haired man with acid washed jeans = not good TV). This year I've been watching since the auditions and I'm totally hooked. Here are my favorites:
Jason Castro
Sounds a bit like Jack Johnson with his guitar and his unique, fantastic voice. LOVE him.
David Archuleta
This kid is freaking 17! He has a completely mature voice and his version of John Lennon's "Imagine" was amazing. All the judges say he will win, and last week he had 63% of the total votes. YouTube him...he's a good one.
Brooke White
In order to get out of the all-male favorites list, here's a girl. She sang "Love is a Battlefield," acoustic version last week. Pretty much that's all you need to do to win me over.
Call me a loser, call me a follower, call me what you will. This show is good.
All for now...gotta get back to the show (not kidding).
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Addicted to Idol
Posted by Dana at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm also obsessed. Brooke is my favorite. And I also love your favorite guys too-I also like the Australian guy, he reminds me a bit of Graham hehe
ok couple things:
1) i also love brooke
2) don't love the 17 year old boy. especially after last night's performance. ouch
3) michael johns is beautiful (the australian guy sarah is referring to)
first of all sarHA wickersham, no, the australian guy has a shiny forehead.
second of all dana elizabeth, jason carson = YES.
and by carson i meant castro
Post a Comment