CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Good Ol' Days

As you can see, I added several links to some of my friends' blogs to the right. I also wanted to keep all my avid readers up to date. "Apt.201" is the apartment I lived in sophomore and junior year of college with Anna, Rachael and Ashley. "La Hacienda" is from senior year of college when I lived with seven other girls in a half seafoam green/half white house (and I'm sure if you click on either of those blogs you can find a photo of said house). Anyway, we were (and are) the funniest people EVER, so feel free to check out the blogs.

Ciao!

1 comments:

The Wickershams said...

I miss the half seafoam green house/white house. I think I visited once and laughed really hard about the makeout room and how many closets/twists and turns it had. Mwahaha.

PS-Noona if you read this, you need to start a blog about your adventures with the "O". It would be a daily read!