Last night we had to say farewell to some morbidly obese pigs that my friend Aaron (Roberta's boyfriend) has been keeping at his farm. He named the pigs Ham and Bacon so he wouldn't get too attached (hilarious) and then cooked them yesterday. They threw a big party in their barn with several hundred people, complete with barbequed PORK sandwiches, beer and beanbags. Josh's brother and sister-in-law came up for the day and went with us. It was a great time and Ham and Bacon were absolutely delicious. RIP.
Here's a picture of Roberta and I after a few drinks. Pay no attention to the fact that I look like a HUGE goober.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Goodbye Ham and Bacon!
Posted by Dana at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ham and Bacon? Haha that is so terribly sad. At least they were tasty I guess haha.
Post a Comment