CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

I miss college.

Lately I've been missing college a lot and not really diggin the whole "REAL WORLD." I've been looking at pictures from senior year and getting so sad that all my friends don't live in the same town, yet alone the same HOUSE (no offense to Linds...she knows what I mean). La Hacienda was amazing! And now we're all growing up and out on our own (4 out of 8 of the girls are now engaged...weird). Anyway, check out the video if you dare. To any of those who have seen this and DON'T think it's funny, I'm sorry. To those of you who haven't seen it, enjoy. And to the ladies of La Hacienda, I love you!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

p.s. I wasn't lying. :)

Lindsay said...

jenna beat me to it, so i'm just gonna re-iterate it... jenna wasn't lying! the raccoon made other appearances around la hacienda several times that summer... dana and i saw him on the roof from rach's room and the bathroom on more than one occasion... eek!

Abe and Allison said...

I love how you make some guy pick up the trash cans you knocked over because you all didn't want to get out of the house! Hilarious! I miss experiencing Dana's craziness on a daily basis!