With yesterday being the official TWO MONTH mark until Ali's wedding (ahhh can you freaking believe it?!), I decided it's time for me to start my bridesmaid makeover. This includes (but isn't limited to...ha) the following:
- Tanning
- Whitestrips
- Weights
- Running (I started an 8-week plan on runnersworld.com. Let's see how that goes...)
Holy crap! I need to hold myself accountable and I probably need other people to hold me accountable also because, well, we all know I'm not so good at the self discipline.
Ok now let me show you how much of a dork I am. Here's a picture of me taken today. Pale skin, not-as-vibrant-as-I-want teeth and chubby cheeks. I'll take one at the end of the 8 weeks to see if I was able to keep that discipline. Please don't judge my hair in this pic...I just got back from a long walk. And everyone always has ugly hair in their "before" pictures, right?
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Bridesmaid Makeover!
Posted by Dana at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
see how can that be your before picture? you look cute! you have to be like frownin' an lookin' all fug. also, i gotta get goin' on those white strips.
I can't believe she's getting married! Who knew?! However, as a fellow pale female, I can recommend several self tanner/bronzers from Sephora that look better and aren't damaging to your skin like TANNING...gasp! I lather on the SPF 45 now everywhere I go! You should too missy!
i should have known that when you were taking pics of yourself last night they'd be going up on here! ha ha! i was wondering why you needed a before picture!
Post a Comment